We also provide Intensive SAT courses this year, designed and taught by instructors from Ivy League. Join now to give a significant boost for upcoming SAT tests!
|Sheung Wan Centre||Shek Mun Centre||Fo Tan Centre|
|IB year 1 Courses||IB year 1 Courses||IB year 1 Courses|
|IB year 2 Courses||IB year 2 Courses||IB year 2 Courses|
|IGCSE year 1 Courses||AP Courses||IGCSE year 1 Courses|
|IGCSE year 2 Courses||Intensive SAT Courses||IGCSE year 2 Courses|
|Intensive SAT Courses||IBMYP and Primary English Programs||Intensive SAT Courses|
|-||-||IBMYP and Primary English Programs|
|Small class setting with limited availability. Sign up now!|
IBDP Mini Mocks*
Starting from Sept 2017, IBDP students who join our regular courses or regular private lessons can attend our weekly IBDP Mini Mocks for free! At each session, you can choose past paper questions from a topic you are learning a school, work at our centre, and get sample answers! This is the best way to help you keep track of your progress regularly and prepare for tests and exams on the challenging IBDP journey.
|Sheung Wan Centre||Shek Mun Centre|
|7 - 9 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays||7 - 9 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays|
Terms & Conditions for IBDP Mini Mocks
- All the questions / test papers except the answer sheet and mark scheme have to return to our customer service officer when leaving the centre.
- First come first serve, no reservation is needed and there is a limited quota for each session.
- Eating and photo-taking during the training sessions are prohibited.
- Only IB tests will be offered until further notice.
- "Regular students" refers to students who take at least one lesson per week for a month, or those who have paid for one lesson per week for a month at CANA.
- Students need to like CANA’s Facebook page (CANA Elite Education Centre) and send the screenshot photo by email firstname.lastname@example.org or directly show to our customer service officers as verification before enjoying this promotion.